This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I think you can do this with a calculated field in the summary followed by a matching limit.
- First, add a new measure column to your summary. Either the PageFromFooter or LastPageFromFooter will be fine.
- Edit the Formula for that field and change it to “Max([PageFromFooter]) - AVG([LastPageFromFooter])”
- You can change the name or hide it on the general tab if you want to.
- Select the DateFrom field and go to the Matching tab.
- Choose a MeasureLimit of [YourNewField] <> 0 and select the “Hide but include in totals” option.