I think you can do this with a calculated field in the summary followed by a matching limit.
- First, add a new measure column to your summary. Either the PageFromFooter or LastPageFromFooter will be fine.
- Edit the Formula for that field and change it to “Max([PageFromFooter]) - AVG([LastPageFromFooter])”
- You can change the name or hide it on the general tab if you want to.
- Select the DateFrom field and go to the Matching tab.
- Choose a MeasureLimit of [YourNewField] <> 0 and select the “Hide but include in totals” option.
Steve, may I have your brains again perhaps? I want to do something just like this in V13.4. Unfortunately, an upgrate broke all of our dinosaur architecture here and we all had to update Monarch & Excel...I could barely get around in V11 and now I'm just useless in V13. I want to sort by the abs of a summary calculation. Have you expanded your knowledge to the later versions??????
I printed the manual, but finding work time to go through all 400+ pages is not gonna happen anytime soon.
I'll be waiting...THANK YOU, THANK YOU!?!?!?