4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2016 8:15 AM by Mario Molini RSS

Append Report Name to Exported File Name

Mario Molini

Hi,

When exporting a table from Monarch, is it possible to have the name of the source report automatically appended to the name of the exported Excel file without having to manually type it? The old version of Monarch I was previously using was able to do this. I recently upgraded to the newest version of Monarch and now I have to manually type out the name for all exported files. Your help is much appreciated.

Mario

• Re: Append Report Name to Exported File Name
          Lloyd L

Hi Mario,

Are you referring to a macro function? Like {filename}.xlsx?

Cheers,

Lloyd

Mario Molini

I’m not sure. Can we set up a quick call to discuss?

Mario Molini

Financial Analyst

Lodi Health

975 S. Fairmont Avenue

Lodi, CA 95240

209.334.3411 ext. 7979 Tel

209.339.7858 Fax

mmolini@lodihealth.org<mailto:mmolini@lodihealth.org>

www.lodihealth.org

Your Care our Compassion

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files are confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.

Lloyd L

Hi Mario,

Good morning. I figured this out recently. I believe this is what you're looking for.

1. Open Monarch

2. Go to Home > Options > Export

3. Under export tab, select "Report View - File Naming" then change the Default Naming Body into Input Filename.

4. You can also repeat step 3 for "Table View - File Naming" for table option.

Capture.PNG

Cheers,

Lloyd

Mario Molini

This is exactly what I needed, thanks so much!!

Mario Molini

Financial Analyst

Lodi Health

975 S. Fairmont Avenue

Lodi, CA 95240

209.334.3411 ext. 7979 Tel

209.339.7858 Fax

mmolini@lodihealth.org<mailto:mmolini@lodihealth.org>

www.lodihealth.org

Your Care our Compassion

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any accompanying data or files are confidential and may contain privileged information intended only for the named recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient(s) you are hereby notified that the dissemination, distribution, and or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.