5 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2016 2:38 PM by Olly Bond RSS

Need help with a model

Fred Pinto

I am using Monarch Pro 10.5 and I am trying to capture from an excel file and I'm not sure if Monarch can help.

This is what one record of the data looks like:

Style         Color         Fabric Content             Care Information                           Country of Origin                  Fabric Origin

12345       brown        95 ctn /5 spx                Turn Garment Inside Out              USA                                      USA

red             190 GM/M2                 Machine Wash Cold

yellow                                            Tumble Dry Low

black                                              Low Iron as Needed

blue

green

I left justified all the columns and saved the doc as a pdf and I am trying to capture the data in the report  window.  I can get the detail to capture everything but I need one record of data for each color and I can't figure out how to do it.

I think I need to use a footer template but I'm not sure how to use it because when I grab the additional colors it doesn't add the data to each record.

Any ideas?