7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 25, 2015 7:09 AM by PennyM Mycon RSS

Output to MS Access

Jim Weeks

Hello all.

I just upgraded to Monarch 12 and am attempting to export a summary to append a table in MS Access 13.  It is not outputting any records (actually -1) This same export was working in the old monarch outputting to MS Access 12.  It is doing this across several similar exports to different Access files so its not unique to one project.  Any ideas?

Thanks!! 

• Re: Output to MS Access
          mperez

Hi Jim,

This is actually a Bug on Monarch v12 but its already fixed on our latest version, which is Monarch v13.

Thanks.

Migz Perez

Datawatch Global Support

http://www.datawatch.com

Information Made Easy

Twitter: @datawatch

Jim Weeks

Thanks!  How do I go about getting the upgrade?

mperez

Hi Jim,

You could try to check the latest version on our Support Portal.

Thanks.

Migz Perez

Datawatch Global Support

http://www.datawatch.com

Information Made Easy

Twitter: @datawatch

Jim Weeks

We have now updated to Monarch  13.0.1.4326 and appending to MS Access 2013 tables is still failing.

Jim Weeks

Analyst and Client Support

CBCS

(p) 888.397.9500 Ext 3402 (c) 904.305.9490

Jim.Weeks@cbcsnational.com

www.cbcsnational.com<http://www.cbcsnational.com/>

This e-mail communication (including any attachments) contains information from CBCS or its affiliates that is confidential and privileged. The information contained herein is intended only for the use of the addressee(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or the agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any dissemination,  distribution, use, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately reply to sender, delete the message and destroy all copies of it.

PennyM Mycon

I have the same issue (and I am upgraded to the newest version also). I have submitted my text files, a copy of the Db with only the append table, the project and model.  Hopefully I will have an answer too. Currently using Monarch 10.5 for the time being as that works perfect.

Zhanna Abidor

We have recently run into specific issue with the customer above in this conversation not appending to access table. For the workaround I have asked the customer to create a new table with exact same structure as the old one and append into a new table and that has worked. There is an open defect for the append to the original table structure but at this time we do not know what is the problem within that accdb table structure or values that preventing from append to it. I suggest to try and recreated the table and see if that resolve the problem.

Please reference datawatch support case number here if you provided the sample data to us.

Zhanna Abidor

Datawatch Technical support