2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2015 9:55 AM by Joe Meree RSS

Automator xls export error

Pijush Chakraborty

Hi

I am new to datawatch. I would appreciate if someone can provide some information about the following -

In Automator I created a process to read an xls file and created a csv from that. The process fails with the following error. I created similar process with csv input file and that worked fine.

Failed: Multi-way export task did not produce any subtasks.Datawatch.Common.Exceptions.DatawatchSdkException: Export failed at Datawatch.Export.DatawatchSdk.ExportResults.Check(IExportResults exportResults, ExportCommonModel exportCommonModel) at Datawatch.Export.DatawatchSdk.ProjectExporter.ProjectExport(ExportProjectModel exportModel) at Datawatch.Services.DataPump.Processing.ProjectProcessor.ProcessProject(PumpProjectFile pumpProjectFile, PumpJob job) at Datawatch.Services.DataPump.Processing.JobProcessor.ProcessExport(PumpJobExtended job, PumpProjectFile pumpProjectFile, PumpManifestSerialized manifestSerialized) at Datawatch.Services.DataPump.Processing.JobProcessor.ProcessJob(PumpJobExtended job, PumpManifestSerialized manifestSerialized)

Thanks

Pijush