3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2015 9:14 AM by Nick Osdale-Popa RSS

Monarch 10.5 Upgrade

David Mariotti

Way back I purchased Monarch V10.0 and then downloaded the V10.5 upgrade.  Is the upgrade still available somewhere on the Datawatch site?

• Re: Monarch 10.5 Upgrade
          Wes Stewart

Unfortunately it is not.  If you contact Datawatch you will get the standard line "We only support the last two versions".  I am in the same boat as you, I have physical copies of 10.0, but 10.5 was a download only.  I even paid for extended download service, but that portion of Digital River has been sold off and the new company has no record of me.

Last month I paid over $4000 to Datawatch for some new licenses in hope they might give me a 10.5 download link and they still refused to allow me to download 10.5.  It still irritates me greatly as I have been under maintenance since they started offering maintenance with V11.

• Re: Monarch 10.5 Upgrade
              David Mariotti

Wes, thanks for the response.  I remember downloading the V10.5 upgrade very soon after I purchased V10.0.  The thing I can't remember is whether or not Datawatch sent me a key code for the V10.5 upgrade or if I just installed it right over V10.0.  I can't find a key code for V10.5 and I'm usually pretty good about keeping those things.

I chatted with a rep and of course got the same answer as you did.  The have nothing available below V11.0.  Then he went into his sales pitch about V12.0.  I was happy with V10.5 and now I can't find it.  But I'm still looking.  The key code is problematic.  I don't know if I ever had one for V10.5.