2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2015 3:05 PM by Olly Bond RSS

Upgraded from Datapump 10.5 to Automator 12.3 ODBC Error

Kristie _

Hi,

I just upgraded from Datapump 10.5 to Automator 12.3 and am trying to get the processes to run using the projects and models from the previous verson.  Some run fine but others I get this:

Failed: ERROR [42S22] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'DATE'. ERROR [42S22] [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'DESC'.Datawatch.Common.Exceptions.DatawatchSdkException: Export failed at Datawatch.Export.DatawatchSdk.ExportResults.Check(IExportResults exportResults, ExportCommonModel exportCommonModel) at Datawatch.Export.DatawatchSdk.ProjectExporter.ProjectExport(ExportProjectModel exportModel) at Datawatch.Services.DataPump.Processing.ProjectProcessor.ProcessProject(PumpProjectFile pumpProjectFile, PumpJob job) at Datawatch.Services.DataPump.Processing.JobProcessor.ProcessExport(PumpJobExtended job, PumpProjectFile pumpProjectFile, PumpManifestSerialized manifestSerialized) at Datawatch.Services.DataPump.Processing.JobProcessor.ProcessJob(PumpJobExtended job, PumpManifestSerialized manifestSerialized)

I realize DATE and DESC are reserved words in SQL but the project I am trying to run does not have either field.  Some projects do though (the original setup user was not aware of reserved words).   Is there a workaround for this?  Otherwise I have hundreds of projects to sort through to find which one has this word.     thanks