1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 30, 2015 8:14 AM by Michael Cirillo RSS

Not able to open Datawatch adminisitrator

Venkata Ramana Paidi

Hi ,

I have installed the  Datawatch Server v12.3 - Automator+Content on windows 2012 server  as per Instructions provided by the installation document.

First I have installed the DatawatchServerv12x64  binary as per instructions .  After that I have installed the DatawatchServerWebv12x64 . But  I have found  RMSClient is missing option in the installation . Remaining everything is ok .

I have checked the logs in the dashboard and found the below errors .

Admin Services Host:

2451/29/2015 5:18:00 PMErrorError : Microsoft.Practices.Unity.ResolutionFailedException: Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "Datawatch.Comm...

Error : Microsoft.Practices.Unity.ResolutionFailedException: Resolution of the dependency failed, type = "Datawatch.Common.InstanceContext.IInstanceContextContainer", name = "DefaultInstance".

Exception occurred while: while resolving.

Exception is: InvalidOperationException - The type IInstanceContextContainer does not have an accessible constructor.

-----------------------------------------------

At the time of the exception, the container was:

Resolving Datawatch.Common.InstanceContext.IInstanceContextContainer,DefaultInstance

---> System.InvalidOperationException: The type IInstanceContextContainer does not have an accessible constructor.

at Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder2.DynamicMethodConstructorStrategy.ThrowForNullExistingObject(IBuilderContext context)

at lambda_method(Closure , IBuilderContext )

at Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder2.DynamicBuildPlanGenerationContext.<>c__DisplayClass1.<GetBuildMethod>b__0(IBuilderContext context)

at Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder2.BuildPlanStrategy.PreBuildUp(IBuilderContext context)

at Microsoft.Practices.ObjectBuilder2.StrategyChain.ExecuteBuildUp(IBuilderContext context)

at Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainer.DoBuildUp(Type t, Object existing, String name, IEnumerable`1 resolverOverrides)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainer.DoBuildUp(Type t, Object existing, String name, IEnumerable`1 resolverOverrides)

at Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainer.DoBuildUp(Type t, String name, IEnumerable`1 resolverOverrides)

at Microsoft.Practices.Unity.UnityContainerExtensions.Resolve[T](IUnityContainer container, String name, ResolverOverride[] overrides)

at Datawatch.Common.Hosting.UnityMultiInstanceProvider.GetInstance(InstanceContext instanceContext, Message message)

at System.ServiceModel.InstanceContext.GetServiceInstance(Message message)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.InstanceBehavior.EnsureServiceInstance(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage41(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)

at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

There are no log information for admin & client

I cannot open the http://localhost/DSAdmin  page . I am getting page not found error.

Please help me how to fix this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana.