12 Replies Latest reply: Feb 6, 2015 11:33 PM by Lovely Gonzaga RSS

Consulting Services

Julie Dobbin

Hello Everyone!

My company is a privately owned medical debt collection agency located in Park Ridge, IL , USA.  We are seeking an experienced Monarch User to provide consulting services for updating/reviewing/creating data conversions.  Does anyone know of anyone that may be able to assist us?  Any referrals or resources will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Julie

• Re: Consulting Services
          Olly Bond

Hello Julie,

Monarch Experts (www.monarchexperts.com) might be able to help - we've built a few thousand models for all sorts of data including medical billing.

Best wishes,

Olly Bond

Monarch Experts

Julie Dobbin

Thank you very much for your reply.

Is there any way you might be able to provide your pricing structure so that we may have an idea regarding the cost involved for your services?

Julie Dobbin

Olly Bond

Hello Julie,

We try to offer next day support for your models and projects for EUR 5000 a year. We'd suggest spending about the same on a few days consultancy on site to help us understand your requirements and address any skills gaps among your users.

Hope this helps,

Olly

Mo Abdolrahim

Hi Julie,

Datawatch professional services will be happy to assist you with your Monarch model updating, reviewing and automation.  We have access to many resources within Datawatch and have assisted many clients to train and build complicated models.

Happy new year

Regards

Mo

Joe Berry

Hello Julie,

Feel free to contact me.  I am currently winding down my consultancy and not interested in pursuing an engagement; however, I may be able to provide some insight as I have 40 years of experience with healthcare, collections and technology.  I have used Monarch for a number of years and almost exclusively for data reporting for the last 12 years.

Joe Berry

Carol Giadone

Hi Julie:

Several hands-on Monarch training topics are available from Datawatch.

Hiring Datawatch Professional Services to update your models is certainly an excellent approach as Mo indicated - putting one or more of your team through our professional training is another option worth considering.

We can send our instructor to your location, or provide live training via internet. Datawatch instructors have many years of experience teaching Monarch and creating models. Full pricing and details are listed at Datawatch.com, but to give you an idea, we can train 14 of your team, onsite in your classroom, in a two-day hands-on class for $6,000. We provide the professional instructor, training manuals, and Monarch software for temporary use in your classroom. Price includes travel expense. If you have just one or two people to be trained then web-based training is less expensive, but is the same curriculum and content, and is also instructor-led.

Even if you will be utilizing Datawatch Professional Services - you can consider adding Datawatch training to your project plan.

Carol Giadone - Datawatch Training Manager

mikell _

Julie,

I am a full time employee of a company that uses Datawatch (and one of three employees who work with Datawatch Modeler versions 10.5, 11.8 and 12.4).  While I am not actively looking for work, I might be able to do some part time work for your company, if you have such need.

You can contact me here or at mjke1102@gmail.com.

Regards,

Mike Kelley

joey

I'm sure Olly Bond will chime in. He's got a consulting company, and is very helpful.

Lovely Gonzaga

Hi Julie,

You may email our Datawatch GlobalSupport Team anytime. Just send your inquiry to support@datawatch.com and we'd be glad to assist.

Thanks,

Lovely