6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 25, 2014 1:15 PM by Olly Bond RSS

Datawatch workbook file export error

Hi ,

I am new to Datawatch. I have created one model in the modeler  and trying to export the table data into Datawatch workbook type , it opens the Datawatch desktop  and throwing the error  like "The 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' provider is not registered on the local machine" . I am using the 64 bit version datawatch desktop in my system.

Please help me how to fix this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana.

• Re: Datawatch workbook file export error
          reeves

Try reinstalling / repairing the software and make sure the MS SQL database is properly installed / repaid as well.

ARJustin _

This is just a suggestion and I may be wrong but it could be due to an incompatibility with the Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 driver and a 64bit environment. If after reinstalling and repairing you still have an issue, try installing these drivers : http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=13255

RalphB _

Hi Ramana,

You don't say which version of Monarch are you using.  If you are on version 11 or older then you should use the lastest Microsoft.Jet engine that is compatible with the bit rate of your operating system

Datawatch swiitched database engines in version 12 from the .Jet to SQ so if you are on version 12 then you need MS SQL database installed that matches your operating system bit rate as version 12 works off MS SQl.  Be sure that the MS SQL database you have installed is one that Datawatch recommends.  You may have problems otherwise.

For best performance, the bit rate of your operating system, Datawatch, Microsoft Office and MS SQL all should match.

reeves

@Raph: as Ramana refers to both Modeller as Datawatch Desktop, she clearly hits to v12 But you're right in terms of performance.

Hi Ralph,

Thanks for your support.

I am using version 12.3.2 64 bit  designer and modeler.  I have Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 in my system and Microsoft Office 2010 64 bit . 

When I am using the datawatch desktop export option  it creates the two files .  One file (Classic_ModelerData )stores in export folder with extension of dwx other file(Classic_ModelerData) stores in the workbook folder with extension of  exw . If I am trying to open exw extension file it is throwing the error  like "The 'Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0' provider is not registered on the local machine".  I can open dwx file using data table option .  Is there any significance of exw file?

I am using Learning guide  to practice modeler . In the Chapter 19 " Using Monarch Context" concept is not working . It is not creating the monarch tab in the excel sheet.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana.