2 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:15 AM by Christy_71283 _ RSS

Summary Page

Christy_71283 _

Hello-

I believe I am working with Monarch V9, and I needed to see if someone could point me in the right direction of something I need to try to create for a project I built. I have all the summaries built etc How can I create a page that will summarize all the data on the different summary pages? Is this possible? My company has 24 warehouses and this report summarizes expenses for each one and there is a Grand Total in each summary tab, I need that Grand Total to feed into a page that will pull for all 24 kind of as a overview summary I suppose.

Please let me know if you need more information, I kind of had a hard time putting into words what I need. I don't need like a step by step necessarily, just a place to start if its possible so I can play around with it.

Thank you in advance for any help!

• Summary Page
          Olly Bond

Hello Christy, and welcome,

Yes, you can do this. You'll just need a summary with a key field of , and a measure field of Sum(). This new summary should not have any filter or matching restrictions applied to make sure it picks up all the data.

Best wishes,

Olly

• Summary Page
              Christy_71283 _

Hello Christy, and welcome,

Yes, you can do this. You'll just need a summary with a key field of , and a measure field of Sum(). This new summary should not have any filter or matching restrictions applied to make sure it picks up all the data.

Best wishes,

Olly[/QUOTE]

Thank you Olly!

It sounds easy enough, I haven't really got a chance to play around with the key field and measure field area so I guess this is my chance. lol I might be back if I can't get it to work!