6 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:13 AM by elginreigner _ RSS

Monarch maxes out CPU

ccbamatx _

I have Monarch Pro 9.01 installed.

It runs perfectly under most user accounts on the PC (a Win Server 2003 sp2).

On one user account, when I execute Monarch... it just maxes out the CPU.. never executes and will remain in that state until I manually terminate the process.

Does anyone have any ideas?:mad:

• Monarch maxes out CPU
          elginreigner _

There are a few posts about this same issue. To my knowledge, this has never been solved by users or support. I experienced it on our TS server, win2003 sp2 as well and still continue to experience it.

• Monarch maxes out CPU
            MCDW _

Do you have any plans of upgrading to 10.5 pro or 11?  Support for 9.0 will be ending soon so this may be a good opportunity to upgrade sooner than later.   Problems like these tend to be system related more than Monarch related.   Are you running this on TS?

• Monarch maxes out CPU
                elginreigner _

Do you have any plans of upgrading to 10.5 pro or 11?  Support for 9.0 will be ending soon so this may be a good opportunity to upgrade sooner than later.   Problems like these tend to be system related more than Monarch related.   Are you running this on TS?[/QUOTE]

Not sure who this is being addresses to, in my scenario it is on a TS. I had looked at 11, at this point there are still too many bugs off and on. I'm in the middle of a few quite large projects and would not have time to diagnose problems.