1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:12 AM by Olly Bond RSS

Report Button diabled on Export Wizard?

LJordan _

Hello

I am extracting data from a SQL table that I that I have created Summary for in the model to group by accounts and give me a subtotal on the amounts by the number of items in each account. I have also created a header in the summary and in print preview it looks fine. I need to export this into a text formart not xls  but when I am doing so the radio Report button is disabled all that is giving me is Table and Summary buttons. When I use the Summary button the report and the subtotals come out fine but the header has now been dropped off of the report. Is there anyway to keep the header in the txt version of a report?

• Report Button diabled on Export Wizard?
          Olly Bond

Hello

I am extracting data from a SQL table that I that I have created Summary for in the model to group by accounts and give me a subtotal on the amounts by the number of items in each account. I have also created a header in the summary and in print preview it looks fine. I need to export this into a text formart not xls  but when I am doing so the radio Report button is disabled all that is giving me is Table and Summary buttons. When I use the Summary button the report and the subtotals come out fine but the header has now been dropped off of the report. Is there anyway to keep the header in the txt version of a report?[/QUOTE]

Hello LJordan,

I think in Monarch you can look at the Options > Export & Clipboard menu for these settings. You might also need to configure the summary's properties.

Best wishes,

Olly