24 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:11 AM by Grant Perkins RSS

Calculated Data Field not functioning and a sort in the Table not working

Rusch Mauzy

I have the following Calculated Data Field.  In version 10.5 the field worked, in version 11.0 I am having some trouble.  For instance, Customer Basic Group 10, though I assigned Convenience as the description, most records display Convenience, but other records display Drug Stores.  A second issue, in the table I have  a sort defined as Customer Basic Group (ascending), but the records are not sorted with this field.

[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Customer Basic Group[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Cust Bsc Grp Desc[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]10[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Convenience[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]20[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Distributors[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]30[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Drug Stores[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]40[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Food Service[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]50[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Government[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]60[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Grocery[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]65[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Mass Merchandiser[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]70[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Military[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]80[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Schools[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]87[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Wholesalers[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]90[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]Other[/SIZE][/FONT][/CODE]

Please help,

Thank You,

Rusch