4 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:10 AM by Olly Bond RSS

Header Formatting

Traci _

I have a two line header and should be centered but on my summary neither line is center?:confused:

• Header Formatting
          Olly Bond

Hello Traci,

If you use the | character when you define the Page Header of your Summary, then this will nudge it to the center.

Sales Report | Monday | Northern Region[/CODE]

would show up as Sales Report in the left, Monday in the center, and Northern Region in the right.

Best wishes,

Olly

• Header Formatting
              Traci _

I dont follow.  I have it defined in the page set up portion of the summary.  Is there another place to define a header?

• Header Formatting
                  Traci _

Ok nevermind.  When I used auto define it added spaces.  I removed them and the header is centered perfectly.  Opps.

• Header Formatting
                      Olly Bond

Hello Traci,

I'm confused - I thought the question was about how to format the page header when printing (or exporting to PDF) a summary from Monarch.

Now it seems you're using autodefine, which I guess means you're in the report window, defining a template?

Glad it's working, but watch out, auto-define generally sticks in way too many trap characters, and you're doing the right thing in removing the ones you don't need.

Feel free to post the report here or email me.

Best wishes,

Olly