0 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:10 AM by MacA _ RSS

Variable length sample text

MacA _

I am working with a report where the detail lines per group varies and if I try to make the sample group lines to fit that largest sample lines then it picks up some from the next group.  Here is an example (note there is *** between each grouping):

123  James Jones

Date Paid: 06/15/2011   Gross:  1,500.00   Regular Pay    1,200.48

Overtime Pay      45.22

Check DT: 06/16/2011                            Personal             25.44

Date Paid: 06/29/2011   Gross:  1,600.00   Regular Pay    1,401.56

Overtime Pay     145.22

Check DT: 06/30/2011                            Personal             45.44

Sick Pay           134.23

Shift Diff            45.23  

If I only select the first 3 lines from the first detail for my sample I do not get the last two lines of my second group.  But if I select 5 lines for my sample I pick up regular Pay twice for the first group.  I have tried doing just one which works BUT I need to distinguish each group by the date paid and one some of my records I get check date in the field when I do that as another header or append records.

Any suggestions?