0 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:08 AM by Nick Osdale-Popa RSS

Shameless Money Grubbing

Nick Osdale-Popa

Datawatch: If this is inappropriate for the forum, please delete.

Hi,

Unfortunately, too many of us have a loved one affected by heart disease or stroke. Even I have a high risk as both my parents have high blood pressure and my dad had heart surgery in 2007 and suffered a stroke in 2008. I have already been diagnosed with hypertension and have been on blood pressure pills since 2005. To help stop this, I will be walking in this year's Start! Orange County Heart Walk on September 19th benefiting the American Heart Association. Last year, the Orange County Heart Walk raised $1.4 million, and this year I am doing my part to help exceed that amount. I have set a personal goal to raise funds that are needed for critical heart disease and stroke research and education.

You can help me raise funds and protect those you love by making a donation online. Click on the link below to visit my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation. The American Heart Association's online fund-raising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you prefer to contribute a smaller amount, you can do so by sending a check directly to me.

Your donation will make a difference in the fight against our nation's No. 1 and No. 3 killers-heart disease and stroke. Please take time to also read through the risk factors of heart disease and stroke and the signs of a stroke below. With this knowledge, you could help save someone's life - maybe even your own. Thank you for your support.

NEED TO KNOW:

Risk Factors for Heart Disease and Stroke:

Overweight and Obesity

High Cholesterol

Physical Inactivity

Smoking

High Blood Pressure

Warning Signs of a Stroke:

Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body.

Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding.

Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes.

Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination.

Sudden, severe headache with no known cause.

url=http://ocheartwalk.kintera.org/nick42heart?faf=1&e=3690364004Follow This Link[/url] to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support American Heart Association - Orange County, CA