Hi Rebekah, and welcome to the Monarch forum!
I can see how this could be frustrating. It's always a bit of a challenge when sometimes data exists for one record, but doesn't for another. Fortunately there's a technique that can be employed to solve the challenge that we often refer to as "the guru trap".
It's a bit of a trick, but the process has been described a few times here in the forum, and [URL="http://********************/extract/experimentation-produces-monarch-success"]elsewhere[/URL].
First off though, here's how I quickly built a model for your sample.
Using a four line sample for every line with brackets, I made a detail template using only the first [ character as a trap. I painted the space between as the field value (I assume that an X appears there when applicable).
Next, I created an append template with a three line sample to pickup the user number, real name, and email.
Now, the more interesting parts. For the Last Logon, I created another append, using exactly the same trap character for this template as I did for the detail template: the [ character.
I know, that makes no sense at all as the [ doesn't appear in that line. That's OK. Now I painted the date and time as a field, and went to the Advanced tab of the field properties, and for the Preceding string in current line option, I entered: last logon then saved field and the template.
I repeated that process somewhat to create the final template, another append template (with a one line sample), once again using [ in the first position for the trap, and painting the Domain Users text as the field. This time around, on the Advanced tab of the field properties, I set the String user groups: anywhere in the previous line. I also set the field to End on end of left justification.
This process captured all of the data and created two records in the table, one for each user.