2 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:06 AM by Tim Racht RSS

DBF File

Tim Racht

We have a MDP process in which we schedule to run our process each night against a dbf file (Lotus Approach database) in our network (M drive).  This process fails and will not run.  We have verified that the correct UNC paths are correct and they are.  We also tested to run against a dbf file in another network drive and on the local drive of the MDP mchine and both processes ran successfully.

We have checked with our security deparmtent and they have indicated that we have full access to the M drive, so it appears there is no security issue.  Would anyone have any clues as to why this process fails?

I am not sure this is related but several years back when we upgraded to version 9 we had an issue with our group policy settings and some functionality in Monarch did not work appropriately.  Would anyone know if the group policy settings were changed for this network drive could it prevent a process from running?

• DBF File
          joey

One thing to do is to try logging into the server as the user the service runs under, make sure all of your drives are unmapped, and then try running the projects manually so you will see any error messages.  Also if there are any scripts try those manually.

• DBF File
              Tim Racht

Gareth I am not sure you read everyone one of this posts but if you could review our issue and comment it would be appreciated.  I am requesting this since you were the one you resolved our issue from two years ago in reference to the group policy settings.