3 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:05 AM by burscott _ RSS

Need V5.0 Patch!

burscott _

Anybody know whwere I can find the patch mentioned in the below thread? The link provided is long gone...:

Thread location: http://www.monarchforums.com/showthread.php?t=2087[/url]

Posted by:

Mike Urbonas 

Lead Moderator   Join Date: Jul 2002

-

Q: I'm using Monarch v5.01 Standard. In the Table window, the field display order can be changed be either dragging the column title, or with the Field List dialog box. Once I've changed the display order, I want to store it as part of the model, but the order reverts when I re-open the model. Seems to me that the customized order is not being saved within the model. Can this be done?

A: Yes. This problem, which only affects V5 Standard is fixed via a free download for Monarch V5 Standard users, from 5.01 to 502A, available on the Datawatch support page: http://www.datawatch.com/vortexmlsupport/downloads.htm[/url]

• Need V5.0 Patch!
          RalphB _

Hi burscott and welcome to the forum.

Have you contacted Monarch Tech support directly?  I believe that is the only place you may be able to obtain that patch.

Also, have you thought of upgrading to the latest version, Monarch V10?  There have been  dozens of improvements done and I believe would be well worth the cost.  Especially with the Pro version with which you can read spreadsheets and databases.  It is well worth the cost.

• Need V5.0 Patch!
              Data Kruncher

Please check your Private Messages burscott.

• Need V5.0 Patch!
                  burscott _

Hi burscott and welcome to the forum.

Have you contacted Monarch Tech support directly?  I believe that is the only place you may be able to obtain that patch.

Also, have you thought of upgrading to the latest version, Monarch V10?  There have been  dozens of improvements done and I believe would be well worth the cost.  Especially with the Pro version with which you can read spreadsheets and databases.  It is well worth the cost.[/QUOTE]

I would love to! Unfortunately my IT dept doesn't believe it is worth the cost. We have about 50 users & have been fighting over the licensing. 

I was actually downgraded from V8.0 Pro to 5.0 standard.  :eek:

Please check your Private Messages burscott. ;)[/QUOTE]

Replied, Thank you!