0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2008 9:28 AM by aceinthecorner2005 _ RSS

project exports .bat - halp!

aceinthecorner2005 _

I am frustrated and I don't know what I am doing wrong.:confused:

If I open Monarch, and open my project, and then project exports, run ... everything happens exactly as it should.  The table exports and then the dozen or summaries I have.

However, if I try to do this via command lines in .bat ... it doesn't work.

Everything looks to going fine when I launch the .bat;

Monarch opens, the report opens, the model opens, Monarch looks like it is exporting the summaries (I can see them on my screen) everything looks great and life is good.

BUT when I open the file, the only thing on it is my table, and NO summaries!

Um ... little help ... PLEASE!  I have tried different combinations of /extableopt in both the command instructions and in the project exports and im lost.  Again everything works fine when I do this manually so what the heck???

"C:\Program Files\Monarch\Program\Monarch.exe" /prj:"C:\Program Files\Monarch\Projects\Hot StockA.xprj" /exp:"Q:\Security Lending\Daily work\Hot Stock Allocation\Daily report from .bat\Todays.xls" /pxall

Nevermind...

This seems to work better

"C:\Program Files\Monarch\Program\Monarch.exe" /prj:"C:\Program Files\Monarch\Projects\Hot StockA.xprj" /pxall:"Q:\Security Lending\Daily work\Hot Stock Allocation\Daily report from .bat\Todays.xls"