4 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:02 AM by henryiriawan _ RSS

Monarch graphs exported to Excel?

henryiriawan _

Hi all,

I want to know if I can also export the graphs that can be built within the Summary?

I am using Monarch Pro ver 9.01.

Thank you.

• Monarch graphs exported to Excel?
          Grant Perkins

I think if you are heading to Excel you would be better to export the summary data and use Excel's charting since it would be internally interactive.

Copy and Paste into Excel, as a graphic, is possible.

HTH.

Grant

henryiriawan _

Hi Grant,

Yes, actually I am heading to Excel, however, I would use everything based on command line to produce the summary (Excel file or csv) file with the graph. So, basically within command line, it would not be possible to do importing the graphs?

Another question about summary, could you please give me the sample of command line that using project (xprj) and (/px)? I created a project name called: Tranpose.xprj and the Export name called: Tranpose. Will it be like this?

"c:\progra1\Monarch\Program\Monarch.exe" /prj:"c:\progra1\Monarch\Projects\tranpose.xprj" /px:Tranpose

/CODE

Thank you for your suggestion.

Grant Perkins

The graph is just a graphical representation of the selected figures and as far as I am aware the only method of placing a Monarch graph in Excel is  to cut and paste it as a graphic. Excel's graphing capabilities are, as you might expect, somewhat more comprehensive than Monarch's.

Your command line for the project export looks OK provided the internal Export settings by name and for the file and creation/over write options all work. If the Transpose export is the only one in the project you could simply use /pxall.

If you have already tried it but are seeing problems check out the Help section for 'Using Monarch Command Lines' and if that does not throw up an answer let us know what the reported problems are.

HTH.

Grant