5 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:00 AM by fino _ RSS

New Site

RalphB _

This site looks great!  :cool:  It was worth the wait.

I was going through Monarch withdrawls because I couldn't access the forum. I kept checking it at least once a day wanting to get my fix a chat with everyone.

Glad it is up and running.

Hey Mike, have you thought about sending an e-mail out to forum users to let them know it is up and running?

• New Site
          Mike Urbonas

Hi Ralph.  Glad you like the new forum!

An email was sent to all registered members of the forum.  Did you not receive one?

Anyway, I will be making another announcement in the upcoming Monarch Report e-newsletter which will go out today or tomorrow!

Mike

• New Site
            Jan Elmore

Mike,

I like the look of the site and am glad to be revisiting.  I did notice, however, that the date "You last visited:" is January 1st, 1970.  More a curiosity than a concern.

Jan

• New Site
                Nick Osdale-Popa

Mike,

I like the look of the site and am glad to be revisiting.  I did notice, however, that the date "You last visited:" is January 1st, 1970.  More a curiosity than a concern.

Jan[/QUOTE]

Just means you need to visit more often!

• New Site
                fino _

guys, well done on an amzing and extremely helpful forum, it might be a biot nerdy but I could surf this for hours - heh I like my data

cheers

Fino