3 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:00 AM by Gareth Horton RSS

Process Schedule - Issue?

Ontiveros _

Two questions:

1. When I am in the DataPump Administrator, I go into "Edit Process Schedule". When I do, the schedule resets itself to "Run Once" and at the current time.  Is there a setting I can change so that it wont reset itself, or is this a bug in the Datapump system?

2. I have over a hundred process that run on a schedule but what I need is some type of report that will give me the name of the project, the input report used and the model. Is there any such tool in Datapump? I need this to give to our System Support staff in case our Datapump server goes down and they need to run processes manually.

• Process Schedule - Issue?
          tomkrier _

1. I would see if it is rights issues, because it seems you are unable to create or edit a scheduled process. I would try and go up to the server directly and schedule a process.  Then check if it is created by going into 'All Scheduled Tasks' on the server and verify that it is there.  That is all I will say about that, Gareth can help you a lot more than I can.

2. Basically my reason for posting about documentation tools earlier on in the forum is similar to what he is asks in Issue 2.  That is what we need for the same purpose.

Ontiveros _

I have full rights to everything on the server. I created a process and it worked fine after I scheduled it. Maybe there is a setting somewhere I need to check.

Gareth Horton

I have tried to reproduce this problem unsuccessfully here.

Is there any more pertinent information that might be illuminating, i.e.

Account under which the Task Scheduler is running.

What happens if you log in with this account and edit the schedule?

Account under which the Data Pump Service is running.

What happens if you log in with this account and edit the schedule?

The account under which you log in and use the administrator, is this different from the above?

Gareth

Originally posted by Ontiveros:

I have full rights to everything on the server. I created a process and it worked fine after I scheduled it. Maybe there is a setting somewhere I need to check. /b[/quote]