4 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:00 AM by Gareth Horton RSS

Memory Usage up to 2GB!!!

andrek _

Hi,

I´ve got a MDPV8 and migrate from an old maschine with MDPV7 to this one. I´ve createdt several projects and all works very well. Now, the last Process i´ve created runs 10 minutes, and gets then a error message, something like this: OLE DB internal Error: not enought memory.

The Original:

-

<event time="2005-08-25T12:33:26">OLE DB internal error: Nicht genügend Arbeitsspeicher.</event>

<event time="2005-08-25T12:36:36" alert="SystemAlertJobFailed">Failed: DwchServer.ExporterFailureException: Exporter method RunAllExports returned false. at DwchServer.JobHandler.a(MpExportClass A_0, ServerDB A_1, JobLog A_2, Int32 A_3) at DwchServer.JobHandler.b(ServerDB A_0)</event>

---

What kind of more information need you??

• Memory Usage up to 2GB!!!
          Gareth Horton

Hi,

I think what would be useful information is this:

Is the source of the information a database or a report?

How many rows get created in the Monarch table?

Can you export to a txt file using the same report/db and model using Monarch.

Can you export to a txt file using the same report/db and model using Data Pump.

If you cannot then try creating a filter that reduces the number of rows and trying again in both Monarch and Data Pump.

Gareth

Originally posted by andrek:

Hi,

I´ve got a MDPV8 and migrate from an old maschine with MDPV7 to this one. I´ve createdt several projects and all works very well. Now, the last Process i´ve created runs 10 minutes, and gets then a error message, something like this: OLE DB internal Error: not enought memory.

The Original:

-

<event time="2005-08-25T12:33:26">OLE DB internal error: Nicht genügend Arbeitsspeicher.</event>

<event time="2005-08-25T12:36:36" alert="SystemAlertJobFailed">Failed: DwchServer.ExporterFailureException: Exporter method RunAllExports returned false. at DwchServer.JobHandler.a(MpExportClass A_0, ServerDB A_1, JobLog A_2, Int32 A_3) at DwchServer.JobHandler.b(ServerDB A_0)</event>

---

What kind of more information need you?? /b[/quote]

andrek _

Hi Gareth,

i´ve tried to export the the ASCII-File to an Text File with Monarch and with Data Pump. Both was successfull. It was very fast. I´ve also tried to export only the primarykey fields to the

db2, same result.

Do you have some experience with db2. I´ve prepared an e-mail with some information about our system with the model/*prn/project files. Can i send you these information?

andrek _

Hi,

the i´ve tried some more several things. At last i created the hole process new. Now the problem is not the Memory usage, now its the cpu usage.

In the process i´ve a formula based field that makes an "Char" 1.00000E+10 to an Number 10000000000. :-| Additional the file has got round about 600 lines. means 600x "Char" to "Number". Could be this the cause of my problem?

Gareth Horton

Hi

Send me an e-mail at gareth_horton@datawatch.com[/email]

Then we can try and arrange obtaining your reports, models and projects so we can test it here.

Thanks

Gareth

Originally posted by andrek:

Hi,

the i´ve tried some more several things. At last i created the hole process new. Now the problem is not the Memory usage, now its the cpu usage.

In the process i´ve a formula based field that makes an "Char" 1.00000E+10 to an Number 10000000000. :-| Additional the file has got round about 600 lines. means 600x "Char" to "Number". Could be this the cause of my problem? /b[/quote]