2 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:00 AM by tomkrier _ RSS

MDP V7.1schedule error/questions

tomkrier _

I am going through datapump clearing out jobs that are no longer in use and such.  I got two jobs that when I try to delete them it gives me the error message 'Error while testing whether schedule exists'.  The process still runs daily but you can't even get in it to edit the schedule.(gives you the same error message)

Also we changed the name convention of all our processes.  I noticed that when I changed the process name.  The schedule changed too, so I had to reset that.  I there an easy way to remove all of the scheduled tasks that aren't really scheduled?

• MDP V7.1schedule error/questions
          Gareth Horton

Tom,

This error message occurs when the MDP service does not have sufficient rights to edit the schedule, maybe there has been a change of credentials either on the MDP end, or the account under which the task scheduler service runs.

Gareth

Originally posted by tomkrier:

I am going through datapump clearing out jobs that are no longer in use and such.  I got two jobs that when I try to delete them it gives me the error message 'Error while testing whether schedule exists'.  The process still runs daily but you can't even get in it to edit the schedule.(gives you the same error message)

Also we changed the name convention of all our processes.  I noticed that when I changed the process name.  The schedule changed too, so I had to reset that.  I there an easy way to remove all of the scheduled tasks that aren't really scheduled? /b[/quote]

• MDP V7.1schedule error/questions
            tomkrier _

I found out that the schedule got deleted.  so what I did was just rename the process, and when it did that it creates a new schedule.  So then once I did that I was able to delete it.