1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:00 AM by Gareth Horton RSS

E-mail Using GroupWise Instead of Datapump

John Moody

My client hospital would like to use GroupWise to send out Datapump-generated reports instead of the Datapump e-mailer so we can monitor when e-mails were opened.  Is this possible and what is involved.  The IP addresses for the GroupWise e-mail and datapump are different.  jfm

• E-mail Using GroupWise Instead of Datapump
          Gareth Horton

John

MDP 7 supports e-mailing via SMTP, so I am not sure what you mean by e-mailing through Groupwise, as I would have assumed that you have already set up Data Pump to use the Groupwise SMTP server, unless you have a different, non-Groupwise SMTP server that you are currently using.

There is no specific "connector" for Groupwise that integrates and allows the usage of any specific Groupwise features over and above the SMTP interface.

Gareth

Originally posted by John Moody:

My client hospital would like to use GroupWise to send out Datapump-generated reports instead of the Datapump e-mailer so we can monitor when e-mails were opened.  Is this possible and what is involved.  The IP addresses for the GroupWise e-mail and datapump are different.  jfm /b[/quote]