3 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:00 AM by Frank Sims RSS

All my processes have Dissappeared !!!

Frank Sims

When the I open the Process Scheduler in MDP Administrator all of my processes were gone! I have many processes that run nightly. I checked the event log and they all ran last night, but I no longer see them in the scheduler. Do I have to recreate all of them again? Please let me know if you know where the file(s) that has all the scheduling information is stored.

• All my processes have Dissappeared !!!
          Darren _

Frank,

What version of MDP are you using? I have had the exact same scenario happen to me about 8 times using MDP 6. My processes would run overnight and then they would disappear the next morning and I would have to re-create every single scheduled process all over again!

Why does this happen? I originally thought that it was because of a very large log file. I actually asked Gareth Horton this same question on a separate forum log about a year ago.

Note: ever since I have used MDP ver 7 (since Sept. 04), this problem has not occurred...

[size="1"][ January 25, 2005, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Darren ][/size]

Gareth Horton

Frank,

the file is called DPSched.dat and should be located in the same folder as your DPF files.

It might be an idea to take a copy of that file and rename it to DPSched.bak, just in case the problem re-occurs.

Gareth

Originally posted by Frank Sims:

When the I open the Process Scheduler in MDP Administrator all of my processes were gone! I have many processes that run nightly. I checked the event log and they all ran last night, but I no longer see them in the scheduler. Do I have to recreate all of them again? Please let me know if you know where the file(s) that has all the scheduling information is stored. /b[/quote]

Frank Sims

Thank you for your help!!  [img]smile.gif[/img]