1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:00 AM by Gareth Horton RSS

Open issues

Roy Estevens

I need help with the following

1_How to launch a command that works in Xprj Editor when selected and tested but fails when run as a job in the data pump

2_How to call a Stored procedure (vendors code) so that the incoming data is filtered by a stored procedure that will cursor one row at a time in to the target table, setting/passing the parameters that are in the extract ? 

3_ script Examples editors and capabilities, where do I get this information?

Thanks

[size="1"][ March 10, 2006, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Roy Estevens ][/size]

• Open issues
          Gareth Horton

Roy,

You will need to get the smtp server address of your Exchange (or other) server to enter in the smtp server dialog.  The you need to enter the necessary credentials.

As regards the mapped drive issue, just use a UNC path instead, and it will work fine.

E.g. fileservernameABLGRPClientsBi-Proauto     esting.xprj

As regards creating one row per transaction, that will seriously impact performance, but it can be done.

It is rather involved, so if you could e-mail me at gareth_horton@datawatch.com[/email] with your contact telephone, I can give you a call.

Gareth

Originally posted by Roy Estevens:

I need help with the following

MDP V8

Could not access 'CDO.Message' object.

In short Email not working SMTP can’t set it up correctly I’m using an Outlook email account.

Could not find a part of the path "W:ABLGRPClientsBi-Proauto     esting.xprj". at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String str)

In short projects will only work locally although I can browse all my shares for projects therefore I need assistance with permissions/ID’s to overcome this hurtle

Most important is how to setup the Oledb to populate the target table via a cursor, or one row at a time.

The tables in my db have index options of unique values that must be maintained, or conversely how to call a Stored procedure (vendors code) so that the incoming data is filtered by a stored procedure that will cursor one row at a time in to the target table? 

Thanks /b[/quote]