2 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 10:00 AM by LafayetteJack _ RSS

E-mail input problem

I am using Monarch Data Pump Version 7.01 Build 7030 on Windows XP Professional. I have successfully e-mailed the export file and have successfully e-mailed using the Global Distribution. However, when I try to e-mail the Input file using the same e-mail addresses I get the infamous "Could not access 'CDO.Message' object." error.

Why will e-mail work for Export & Global Distribution but not the Input? Any ideas on what to try?

• E-mail input problem
          Gareth Horton

Hi

Couple of things.  Are you trying to do an input distribution by adding the input folder as a gloabl distribution, or are you doing it at the project level.

Could the extension of the input file cause a problem with you mail server, forcing it to reject the mail.

Could the size of the input file cause a problem, compared to the output file?

Gareth

Originally posted by LafayetteJack:

I am using Monarch Data Pump Version 7.01 Build 7030 on Windows XP Professional. I have successfully e-mailed the export file and have successfully e-mailed using the Global Distribution. However, when I try to e-mail the Input file using the same e-mail addresses I get the infamous "Could not access 'CDO.Message' object." error.

Why will e-mail work for Export & Global Distribution but not the Input? Any ideas on what to try? /b[/quote]

• E-mail input problem

Gareth,

Thanks for your reply.

I am trying to do it at the Project level.

There is no extension on the input file and the size is 45kb.