1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:59 AM by Grant Perkins RSS

monarch v7

rams _

Can i know the difference between Monarch V7 and Monarch V4.

what are the updated features in monarch V7?

i will be thank ful to you,if you let me know this.

thanx in advance

rams

• monarch v7
          Grant Perkins

Rams,

There have been many enhancements and new features added to Monarch since V4.

If you have a look at the Datawatch corporate site you will find information about the V7 products (There have been 'Standard' and 'Professional' version with different levels of functionality since the Version 5 release).

To know what all of the differences are it may be necessary to see all of the new version release documents from V5 to V7

I would doubt that many people on the forum have access to this information in a form that could easily be provided to you. However I would think that Datawatch should be able to help you by providing a list of the changes for each version so that you can see how everything has progressed starting with the version 4 product you have at the moment.

I am sure that one of the Forum moderators could help with this but they are often busy and may not review the forum every day. So I would recommend that you use the contact information from the Datawatch site and send an email asking for the information. That way you have set in motion 2 methods of getting the information you need.

All I can add to that is - if you like Monarch V4 and appreciate all that it can do for you, then V7 will certainly impress you and make you work easier, faster and more powerful.

I hope this helps.

Grant

Originally posted by rams:

Can i know the difference between Monarch V7 and Monarch V4.

what are the updated features in monarch V7?

i will be thank ful to you,if you let me know this.

thanx in advance

rams /b[/quote]