0 Replies Latest reply: Feb 5, 2004 2:17 PM by Dan Kinney RSS

Comments on Monarch V7 Projects

Monarch V7 offers an excellent new feature called Projects. The only problem that I have is that there is very little documentation about Projects, Autoscripting and Project Exports. There even isn't anything in the learning guide related to these features. Page 268 of the Learning Guide mentions the Monarch Reference Guide, Chapter 8. The only Reference Guide I have been able to find is for V6. Does anyone know where I can find the Reference Guide for V7?

We are using Monarch V7 Pro and I'm a relatively new user. I just spent the last couple of days trying to figure out how this all works. And thanks to several posting on this forum I finally figured it out.

Don't get me wrong I love Monarch V7 Pro. I just wish there was more documentation and good examples on how this all works.

If anyone has documented anything that they would like to share, please do. Or how you have automated your Monarch processes.

Again thanks to those who have posted responses to questions related to these features, they were very helpful.