1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:58 AM by Mike Urbonas RSS

.PRF report tree

Dennis _

When I publish a .prf is there a way to sort the tree? I can't figure out why it's not in any type of order, or how to sort it. It makes finding a single report difficult.

• .PRF report tree
          Mike Urbonas

Originally posted by Dennis:

When I publish a .prf is there a way to sort the tree? I can't figure out why it's not in any type of order, or how to sort it. It makes finding a single report difficult.[/b][/quote]The Monarch Report Explorer tree itself can't be sorted, because the tree is generated using a Monarch model template which is catching the report values as they occur in the report, to build the tree.  However, you can do a search of the entire tree, or do a search of a particular field within the tree, as well as searching the entire report itself.

To do a search of the entire tree, click anywhere on the Tree view to give it the focus.  Then do a

right-click in the Tree view to display its context menu, then select the Find command.  See also the "Finding Information in the Tree" in help file for further info.

Mike