1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:58 AM by Gareth Horton RSS

Using New V8 version for pdfs

JTS _

Hello all,

Maybe someone can help me... I've been using Monarch since 1998, and it has been truly instrumental in helping me with my work as a Senior Analyst. Anyhow, here is my problem (gripe?)-- I purchased V8 Pro for its ability (?) to work with .pdf files. After applying the 8.01 maintenance patch, I found three of the files that I wanted to open in Monarch did not work. I am a little disappointed in this, so I have just given up on using this feature and am doing my daily work that I have been.  The product is wonderful otherwise, as I create files and reports back and forth with Microsoft Access and Excel.

Thank you.

• Using New V8 version for pdfs
          Gareth Horton

JTS

I would very much like to get hold of your PDF files, so we can test them here at Datawatch.

If this is possible, either by sending in a CD, or providing it on an ftp site for download, please contact me at gareth_horton@datawatch.com[/email]

Thanks in advance

Gareth

Originally posted by JTS:

Hello all,

Maybe someone can help me... I've been using Monarch since 1998, and it has been truly instrumental in helping me with my work as a Senior Analyst. Anyhow, here is my problem (gripe?)-- I purchased V8 Pro for its ability (?) to work with .pdf files. After applying the 8.01 maintenance patch, I found three of the files that I wanted to open in Monarch did not work. I am a little disappointed in this, so I have just given up on using this feature and am doing my daily work that I have been.  The product is wonderful otherwise, as I create files and reports back and forth with Microsoft Access and Excel.

Thank you. /b[/quote]