1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:58 AM by Grant Perkins RSS

How to lock dialog box size of Lookup Table...

Melissa2 _

Hello,

I figured out how to reset the column sizes of the Lookup Table in Monarch 8 Pro, but I am unable to "lock" the dialog box's size...Is there a way (possibly in regedit) to have Monarch remember this?  At least for the current Monarch Session?  I am working on our Budget for next year and I am needing to change a particular lookup table many times and every time I edit the table, it defaults back to the standard size and position.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.  You can email me personally if you wish to mwhite@yvcu.org[/email]

Thanks, Melissa

• How to lock dialog box size of Lookup Table...
          Grant Perkins

Originally posted by Melissa:

I am working on our Budget for next year and I am needing to change a particular lookup table many times  ...  Any suggestions would be appreciated.   /b[/quote]Melissa,

Since you have Pro if I needed to do what you need to do I would set up an EXTERNAL lookup file, certainly for the development period, and make the changes there then refresh the Monarch session. There may be reasons in your situation that make this less practical but most times I have had a similar situation the external maintenace has been very useful.

Once all data are 'fixed', if they ever are, you should be able to copy and paste into an internal lookup if that is your preference, which it might well be.

Or maybe even maintain an external table and then simply C&P each time into the lookup table - window size will not be important then.

HTH.

Grant