2 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:57 AM by Mike Urbonas RSS

Monarch Tips & Tricks

Mike Urbonas

Impress your fellow Monarch users with your Monarch skills: Please post your favorite Monarch "tips or tricks" you use to make Monarch work better for you.

Also, if you have devised a way Monarch benefits you in your particular industry or business function, please share that expertise here as well!

• Monarch Tips & Tricks
          Hi, All

Hi,

I just attended a 2 day training for Monarch ES at my company campus. I still have alot of question as to how to build a template,set up a Trap,Field Description...ect.... Is there a link that I can go to that will help me as a beginner to kind of overview how the application work( at my own pace). Any insight will help.

Thanks

(wheres the tips & Tricks path located?)  :confused:   

• Monarch Tips & Tricks
            Mike Urbonas

Originally posted by Hi, All:

Hi,

I just attended a 2 day training for Monarch ES at my company campus. I still have alot of question as to how to build a template,set up a Trap,Field Description...ect.... Is there a link that I can go to that will help me as a beginner to kind of overview how the application work( at my own pace). Any insight will help.

Thanks

(wheres the tips & Tricks path located?)   :confused:      /b[/quote]First of all, I hope you enjoyed the Monarch|ES training.  I assume you attended Monarch|ES End User training.

Just so we are all on the same page, Monarch|ES is our web-based report archive and distribution solution, which also automatically provides end users with online data extracted from the reports.  A Monarch|ES end user gets all reports and data they need just by pointing and clicking in their web browser; ES users do not have to know how to create the template to do this data extraction.  This is done using our Monarch desktop tool.

However, if you are interested in working directly with Monarch, the Monarch software comes with a Learning Guide with step-by-step lessons and sample files.  The Learning Guide has earned accolades from outside software reviewers and many "raving fan" customers.  The same Datawatch training team that delivered your Monarch|ES training also offers Monarch training as well.

I am pretty sure which customer you are with...we are glad to have you as a Monarch|ES customer.  Please feel free to send me a direct email as well with further questions.

Mike