I did tweak the model slightly in adding a column and reordering the columns display.
I exported to '.xls' normally.
When I opened that '.xls' I got an Excel Corrupt-Repair error.
It said data was so badly corrupted it could not recap the issue.
But, it finally did repair-save the resulting exported data.
Are there typical causes or things to consider for this type of issue?
*EDIT: This happened using another model to which I did not make changes.
*EDIT: helpdesk suggested I change settings:
Export and Clipboard
XLS Files: Excel 97+ (Monarch V8) *instead of V9
[size="1"][ August 08, 2007, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Shep ][/size][/QUOTE]
Such complex troubles can solve out due to effective, easy to use way of restoring corrupted data of Microsoft Excel. Given program absolutely effective for this aim,it have some important capacities - url=http://www.howrepairexcelfile.comrepair excel file[/url].
This can be caused by problems with the Microsoft .Net engine. Installing the latest service packs will probably fix it.
.Net 3.5 SP1
msxml 4.0 SP2 is worth a look as a 3rd option, but is more often associated with problems on Office 2007 file formats.