3 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:57 AM by Dee Moore RSS

Failure on running project export

Annemarieth _

I have Monarch Pro V9, and I have problems when run project export,message error is "Export failed".  What I'm doing wrong? The ouput table is to be exported on XLS format

• Failure on running project export
          Dee Moore

Hi A.,

Without running the Project, are you able to manually open the Report, Model, and perform the Export?

Is this a Single User license or Network license?

Regards,

Dee Moore

Datawatch Tech Support

Annemarieth _

Originally posted by Annemarieth:

I have Monarch Pro V9, and I have problems when run project export,message error is "Export failed".  What I'm doing wrong? The ouput table is to be exported on XLS format /b[/quote]Hi Dee

I can work normally without the project export, I am able to open report, open model and export table to xls, I also can run the project succesfully (open report and open model) but the problem is when try to run the project export as table to xls, I can run project export as report to html without any problem.

We have network licenses.

Dee Moore

Hi Annmarie,

There can be some problems with System Security, exporting using the BIFF 8 Jet and the Network license.

However if this were the issue, an error would be generated when manually performing an Export without the Project Export as well.

I have sent you a Private Message.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Dee Moore

Datawatch Tech Support