4 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:56 AM by Dee Moore RSS

Monarch as Server

Dot _

Does Client server logic apply to Monarch? If yes, which version of Monarch supports it?

• Monarch as Server
          Dee Moore

Hi Dot,

We offer three different license types:

Single User - This is a Stand Alone license installed to the Client/Workstation. One license, one User, one machine.

Network Named Users - This is a Client/Server license. Initial installation is to the Server, Clients/Workstations are installed by running the Setup executable under the Server installation. Licenses are generally bundled in sets of 4 Users, and can only be installed on the same number of Clients/Workstations.

Concurrent - This is also a Client/Server license. Again, initial installation is performed on the Server and Clients/Workstations are installed by running its setup.exe. Many more Clients/Workstations may be installed than number of licenses, but once the same number of Users loggs in, additional Users will receive a message that no licenses are available until others close and release their Monarch session.

This license also supports and is recommended for Terminal Server environments.

For additional information, including prices, please contact Sales: 800-445-3311

Regards,

Dee Moore

Datawatch Tech Support

• Monarch as Server
            Dot _

Thank you! I have written to North America sales ID to get more information on the prices.

• Monarch as Server
              Dot _

I have not recieved any response from the Sales dept. COuld you please let me know if it is possible to upgrade from single user licence to Cconcurrent licences? What would be the cost difference approximately?

Thanks

Dot

• Monarch as Server
                Dee Moore

Hi Dot,

I do not have pricing information.

Please send me your email address and I will forward to the appropriate Sales Rep.

Regards,

Dee Moore

Datawatch Tech Support

dee_moore@datawatch.com[/email]