0 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:56 AM by Bruce _ RSS

    Internal Error with Summaries in 9.0

    Bruce _

      I have just updated from 8.02 pro to 9.0 pro & kept getting this error message for many reports. These reports all had limits set the the matching tab (either upper limit or specified values)

       

      What I did to fix this was to set all my fields back to ALL, saved and then went back & used the old upper limits. Not sure why, but after this step the problem was solved. I also do not recall seeing in beta, but perhaps I just missed it.

       

        smile.gif[/img]