1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:56 AM by Grant Perkins RSS

Project Export

Tim Racht

As I am new to this I have a question regardinng the project exporting.  Can we assign a project export to a model so we can have the exporting directed at a certain path.  It seems to revert back to the c drive and we actually would like our data in our network drive.

We have tried using the project export but it does not come back up with the model.

• Project Export
          Grant Perkins

Hi Tim,

The Project Export is saved in the Project not the model. All paths should be OK but you do need to save the model and then save the Project.

If you then open the Project you will automatically get the file(s)/Database and model combinations loaded into Monarch and the saved Project export details from the model.

At least that is what I would expect but if you get a different result please let us all know. I don't have the network version (though I do save things to different disks on my network) so there may be something I have not yet come across that affects your usage.

I hope this helps.

Grant

Originally posted by Tim Racht:

As I am new to this I have a question regardinng the project exporting.  Can we assign a project export to a model so we can have the exporting directed at a certain path.  It seems to revert back to the c drive and we actually would like our data in our network drive.

We have tried using the project export but it does not come back up with the model. /b[/quote]