3 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:55 AM by cardealers _ RSS

monarch command line - appends

SueWilson _

does ver 7.0 have command line exports that allows appends to an existing file or table.

• monarch command line - appends
          Grant Perkins

Sue,

Yes, and V7 Pro allows you to set up an EXPORT PROJECT run from a single command line that allows export to multiple files, multiple tables and multiple locations at multiple occurrences of  summary measure as well.

Highly recommended.

Grant

Originally posted by SueWilson:

does ver 7.0 have command line exports that allows appends to an existing file or table. /b[/quote]

[size="1"][ January 21, 2004, 05:14 AM: Message edited by: Grant Perkins ][/size]

tradewinds _

I saved a project that opened a report, opened a model, and exported the table to an MS Access file, appending that file.  I tried running the report from a command line and it opened monarch, opened the report, and opened the model, but it did not export the table.  What am I doing wrong?

Can I get an example of what the command line script would look like? 

Thank you,

Jeff

cardealers _

Jeff,

Look at the postings under the title of 'V6 batch script for a project'.  The last few posts will give you the idea.

Cardealers