This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Inspired by another site, at the risk of embarassing myself, I offer the following...
Top 10 signs that you're a Monarch junkie:
- You view every publication you read as a trapping challenge.
- You name your pets Report, Table and Summary.
- You find it difficult to read text that doesn't have gray shading blocks.
- You go fishing with your buddies and tell them you'll be using floating traps.
- You're listening to your spouse and wish you could apply a filter.
- You think of dating as external lookups.
- You want to verify every document you open on your computer.
- You can't touch your key ring without feeling the need to define a summary.
- You type Monarch functions when you're using Excel.
and the number one sign that you're a Monarch junkie...
- When your boss asks you to do something, the first thing you think is "Can I do that with Monarch?"... and you always answer "Yes!"
[size="1"][ May 04, 2006, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: Data Kruncher ][/size]