1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:55 AM by Grant Perkins RSS

MFWFIL32.DLL error

MAD _

Hi, I'm currently Monarch 5.x version and I always received this error message when trying to export data from Monarch. (I'm using a previous version and all works fine but now with 5.x version)Error message is "Cannot open file MFWFIL32.dll. file is missing or version is incorrect"

No info into Monarch Knowledge base nor on Google

can you help me ....  (please don't suggest to upgrade to V7.00 because it's not yet a complaint version for our companyà

• MFWFIL32.DLL error
          Grant Perkins

Hi,

IN addition to Todd's suggestion there are a couple of earlier problems discussing that error and similar in the forums.

Try running the Forums search facility for "MFWFIL32" looking in "All open Forums" and you should find the posts and some links from the responses. (It's easier and more likely to be useful to point you at the search than to point you directly to the referenced posts in this case.)

Hope this and Todd's suggestion helps.

Grant

Originally posted by MAD:

Hi, I'm currently Monarch 5.x version and I always received this error message when trying to export data from Monarch. (I'm using a previous version and all works fine but now with 5.x version)Error message is "Cannot open file MFWFIL32.dll. file is missing or version is incorrect"

No info into Monarch Knowledge base nor on Google

can you help me ....  (please don't suggest to upgrade to V7.00 because it's not yet a complaint version for our companyà /b[/quote]