3 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:55 AM by Nick Osdale-Popa RSS

JetExportSummary

Nhiem Nguyen

I download a copy of Monarch Programmer's Guide from Web page and use VB6 to create a short program to open Monarch, open model, apply filter and export summary to Excel files.  It's work great, but when I try to export to Access 97, I used JetExportSummary, I could not get it work.  Can anyone help me or give me some examples how to use JetExportSummary to export to specific table in Access database file.  I am using Monarch Pro V6.  Thank you very much.

• JetExportSummary
          RalphB _

There was a post dated 4/15/03 that dealt with a similar jetexport question.  Check that out for a couple of possible solutions.

RalphB

Originally posted by Nhiem Nguyen:

I download a copy of Monarch Programmer's Guide from Web page and use VB6 to create a short program to open Monarch, open model, apply filter and export summary to Excel files.  It's work great, but when I try to export to Access 97, I used JetExportSummary, I could not get it work.  Can anyone help me or give me some examples how to use JetExportSummary to export to specific table in Access database file.  I am using Monarch Pro V6.  Thank you very much. /b[/quote]

• JetExportSummary
            Nhiem Nguyen

Thank you very much, RalphB

I follow your advice and use the solution posted by Nick Osdale-Popa on April 15, 2003 and it's work great.  I want to say thank to Nick Osdale-Popa also.

• JetExportSummary
              Nick Osdale-Popa

Greetings, from Vegas.

I'm glad I could help.

I'm curious, though, where exactly did your problem exist?