2 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:54 AM by Grant Perkins RSS

AutoScript Export Summaries

John Hargrove

I have a report that uses a model which produces several summaries.  I'm familiar with exporting one summary using autoscript ( /s) to an Access Database, but is it possible to export multiple summaries to a database via autoscript?  If so, what are the commands?

• AutoScript Export Summaries
          RalphB _

As far as I know, you need to use the JetExportSummary command in order to export multiple summaries into 1 database.  For that you need Monarch 6.0 Pro.

Originally posted by John Hargrove:

I have a report that uses a model which produces several summaries.  I'm familiar with exporting one summary using autoscript ( /s) to an Access Database, but is it possible to export multiple summaries to a database via autoscript?  If so, what are the commands? /b[/quote]

• AutoScript Export Summaries
            Grant Perkins

[url="http://mails.datawatch.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000021#000000"]Here[/url] is a post from the Knowledge Base that offers a solution for this requirement.

Grant

Originally posted by John Hargrove:

I have a report that uses a model which produces several summaries.  I'm familiar with exporting one summary using autoscript ( /s) to an Access Database, but is it possible to export multiple summaries to a database via autoscript?  If so, what are the commands? /b[/quote]

[size="1"][ May 18, 2006, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Todd Niemi ][/size]