1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:54 AM by RalphB _ RSS

AutoScript and Summary Exports

Paul Wheeler

I am just starting to use the AutoScript function and have one model that runs successfully in it. It loads an input file, does some reformatting and then exports it - all working just fine.

There is a second file, similar to my situation in the first, but it requires a Summary Definition to be applied to the Table Definition before the data is exported.

I am trying to load the input file, apply the model correctly, and then export the proper summary definition. Does anyone have the command line layout required to do this?

Thanks!

Paul Wheeler

IU Medical Group - Specialty Care

• AutoScript and Summary Exports
          RalphB _

If you are using the older "DOS" type commands, all you need to do is change your table extract command from filename.xxx /t to filename.xxx /s to export a summary.  If you are using OLE commands, you need to change from ExportTable(stringExportFile) to ExportSummary(stringExportFile) .

Originally posted by Paul Wheeler:

I am just starting to use the AutoScript function and have one model that runs successfully in it. It loads an input file, does some reformatting and then exports it - all working just fine.

There is a second file, similar to my situation in the first, but it requires a Summary Definition to be applied to the Table Definition before the data is exported.

I am trying to load the input file, apply the model correctly, and then export the proper summary definition. Does anyone have the command line layout required to do this?

Thanks!

Paul Wheeler

IU Medical Group - Specialty Care /b[/quote]