2 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:54 AM by ndello _ RSS

Dates in Header of Summary

ndello _

Hi, it's been going great and I created the exact Summary I need.  Now it's time to make it look good.

In the Header, I say "Clearing Commissions as of".    I want to put yesterday's date after of.  I was thinking of the date function minus 1, but that doesn't account for a weekend or holiday. 

So I was thinking, how about adding a date field from the report.  Can I do this?

Thanks

Neil

• Dates in Header of Summary
          Nigel Winton

Neil

Not really, but I have used this as a solution. Providing you don't already have a cross field defined, you could set up a calculated field in the table to have your text and the date you need combined, then use this as the cross field in the summary. That way you will get the one column with the text and date as it's name. Unforunately you will also get a total column so you see the figures twice. Not over pretty, but you do get the end result.

Regards

Nigel

Ooops sorry should have said it only works with one measure in the summary.

Nigel

[size="1"][ February 13, 2006, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: Nigel Winton ][/size]

• Dates in Header of Summary
            ndello _

Thanks Nigel, I can use the field date but it's not as nice looking as if it was in the header.

Maybe future updates of Monarch.

Thanks again