1 Reply Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:53 AM by Grant Perkins RSS

Monarch.exe Command line Help

bfisher _

Is there any possible way to export all summaries from a command line for monarch? 

The /s switch only grabs the first summary for a particular model, if you have more than one it doesn't export them.  If not does anyone have suggestions for a workaround? 

--Monarch Pro 6.01

:confused:

• Monarch.exe Command line Help
          Grant Perkins

Hi bfisher and welcome to the forum.

V6 is a way back now but I think the command line functionality you wanto only came along with V7 at some point.

If you have any opportunity to use this need as a reason to upgrade I would grab it if I were you. V9 should have everything you need and more and is highly recommended for many advances beyond the command line functionality you seek.

If upgrading is not an option there may be a possibility of using the COM interface to create some code to do what you want.

I ran a search through the forum and came up with  [url="http://mails.datawatch.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000180#000000"]this post[/url] from a few years ago that just might relate to a V6 system (though whether it was V6 or earlier may not be very relevant here).

If you follow the links to two earlier posts, reading the entire post as you go, you should be able to identify how close to your needs the discussion is. There are some code samples posted in the linked topics.

I hope this helps. Others may be along shortly with more directly useful inputs for you.

Grant