2 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2014 9:53 AM by roysaku _ RSS

Exporting Data to Excel with V9 format

roysaku _

Exporting to Excel with V9 format causes me problems when Excel references to a field, that as been imported from Monarch Version 9 format, to be calculated.

I have to set the export preferences to Excel 97 + (Monarch V8) format in Export and Clipboard Options.

If I don't use this format, the cells related to the import does not calculate.  I have to do a F2 on the cell to be calculated.  When I have more than 1000 cells to recalculate manually, I better export in V8 format.

But I would just like to use the new features of V9.

Thanks for helping me!

• Exporting Data to Excel with V9 format
          Gareth Horton

Hi,

Pressing CtrlAltF9 in Excel should recalculate the whole spreadsheet automatically.

Gareth

Originally posted by roysaku:

Exporting to Excel with V9 format causes me problems when Excel references to a field, that as been imported from Monarch Version 9 format, to be calculated.

I have to set the export preferences to Excel 97 + (Monarch V8) format in Export and Clipboard Options.

If I don't use this format, the cells related to the import does not calculate.  I have to do a F2 on the cell to be calculated.  When I have more than 1000 cells to recalculate manually, I better export in V8 format.

But I would just like to use the new features of V9.

Thanks for helping me! [/b][/quote]

• Exporting Data to Excel with V9 format
            roysaku _

CtrlAltF9 does not do the job.

What I found is to save the file as an new file.

But why should I have to do that.  I need to always keep the same name.

??????